The course allows you to obtain sail and engine qualifications without limits, to navigate anywhere with any boat up to 24 m.
The instructors are qualified with professional titles of License for Ships, RYA / MCA Yachtmaster Offshore, Skipper and Instructors F.I.V.
- 12 lessons of 2 hours
3 * course: Every Thursday at 7.00 pm, starting Thursday 7 March 2019.
Exam scheduled: June / July 2019
Where are the courses held?
The theory courses are held at the headquarters of the Nautical School:
Via Camozzi 11/c
Phone: 030 2943299
Mobile: 329 4245000
The practice takes place on Lake Garda in our nautical base:
Via Lungolago Zanardelli, 35
The course includes
- Theoretical lessons
- Teaching material (a folder containing the book will be
- provided, the correspondence sheet)
- Booking and exam assistance
- Practices for obtaining the RTF license
- 4 passport-size photos
- Medical certificate Health official in stamp with photo
- Photocopy of identity document
- Signature exam application